Included in the spread is
-Client information,Includes basic info for your client.
-Event info - venue info and details for that.
-Ad-ons area & customization area
-Event workflow – Month/week/prior to event. TODO & maintenance.
-Checklist for during an event. (I used to alway forget certain things like reach out to other vendors or take certain photos)
-Inventory check list
-Special requirements & Event wrap up
-Event summary section &
Notes section for recording problems or Venue quirks for later. Reduce your charge backs!
-Expenses & petty cash, mileage tracking.
* can be used on you iPad with GoodNotes5
* This is awesome. I received mine on Friday (thank you) I'm loving this. I don't use CRM so this works out perfect for me. The checklist is what i didn't know i needed. MC
* Its so ridiculously worth it! I bought it and love it!. PF
* I recommend it, its's very simple. TH
The PDF planner is $35USD. We will be releasing the planner in print format this winter. Stay tuned!
* Printed version of the workflow planner
* Posing desk
Can I customize the planner?
No, if you have a change you would like made, send me an email. I will send you your own version. I offer this to everyone who asks. So far no one has taken advantage of that.
When is the hard copy coming?
We have secured a vendor, the planner is in it's final stages before printing. Stay tuned!